Dermira is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to identifying, developing and commercializing innovative, differentiated therapies to improve the lives of patients with dermatologic diseases.
Our management team has extensive experience in product development and commercialization, having served in leadership roles at several leading dermatology companies.
Our strategy is to leverage this experience to in-license, acquire, develop and commercialize products that we believe can be successful in the dermatology marketplace.
- Biopharma company targeting $21B medical dermatology market
- Key management behind multiple successful dermatology companies
- Strong balance sheet with recognized financial and strategic investors
- Portfolio includes 3 late-stage programs with positive P2 data
- Cimzia for psoriasis: Differentiated TNF inhibitor for growing > $2B market
- DRM04 for hyperhidrosis: Topical anticholinergic for large, underserved population
- DRM01 for acne: Topical sebum inhibitor, differentiated MOA for >$3B market